The career opportunities currently available within our company are listed below. Carefully review the requirements and apply for the one most suitable for your profile and experience.
Note: You must submit your resume as part of the process.
Who we are?
We are experts at assisting individuals in discovering a career opportunity that is most suitable for them. If you are in search of a new challenge or a career change, we are here to guide you and present you with Endless Possibilities and we will deliver to you Stunning Results.
Making remarkable connections with individuals is what we strive for. At 1BC Consulting, Inc. we have established an exceptional relationship with our clients, ensuring we have a clear understanding of their needs and requirements, so that we can meet their expectations.
Each professional member at 1BC Consulting will ensure to present every candidate with the most up to date information for a specific career opportunity he/she may be interested in, and we will support them in creating the career possibility of his or her dreams.
“NOTE: READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION, ONLY THOSE MEETING THE JOB REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.”
We are currently looking for a resourceful, go-getter, and results-driven full-time Hospitality Recruiter to perform sourcing and recruiting for one of our clients in Doral, FL. The ideal must have previous experience recruit for hotels and staffing. The candidate will perform all activities related to the comprehensive recruitment and sourcing of qualify candidates for new and existing accounts for hourly positions. The Hospitality Recruiter must be committed to delivering the client a pipeline of qualified candidates for each required position, ensuring that established processes are followed and documentation is complete and accurate. The candidate creates external recruiting methods and procedures to meet business requirements. The Hospitality Recruiter creates relationships with various organizations (i.e. Universities, Career Source, Colleagues, non-profit organizations, etc.) to generate a pipeline of active and passive candidates. Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of the recruiting function. Salary $35K to $40 based on experience base salary and commission.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead the recruiting and interviewing for each request received from corporate office.
- Efficiently and effectively fills open positions.
- Must able to fill a minimum of 10 positions per week.
- Screen applications, review resumes and schedule interviews.
- Conduct regular follow-up with corporate office personnel to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of recruiting efforts.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Evaluate candidates and conduct first contact interviews.
- Manages and facilitates the interview process to ensure a positive and timely experience for applicants.
- Research and contact new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Ability to use the telephone to conduct pre-qualifying interviews and follow up with all candidates.
- Build networks with universities, colleges, non-profit organizations, LinkedIn, hotels and other organizations to find qualified passive candidates.
- Develops relationships with universities; partner with career services to coordinate on-site interviews and consortiums, attend career fairs, and employer presentations.
- Post openings in different advertisement sources, with professional organizations, schools and at other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment and post positions to appropriate internet sources.
- Obtains prior approval from Director for any advertising expense.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Generate initiatives for Recruitment Process improvement
- Networking, community relationship building, and direct sourcing/screening for positions.
- Completes weekly activity report and submits to Director for review every Monday by 10am.
- Experience working with general office equipment, to include computer software (MS Office), telephone, calculator, etc.
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential and secure records and information.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Professional attitude is required.
- The employee may be expected to work in other areas of the office when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Recruiting and Sourcing
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Sales Strategies
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required and possess the ability to do the following:
- Frequent walking and traveling throughout recruiting locations.
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Constant standing and walking throughout work hours
- Required to talk and hear.
- Close and distance vision.
- Frequently lifts, carries, pulls and/or pushes a maximum of 15 lbs.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, pulls and/or pushes a minimum of 5 lbs.
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
- Ability to work independently in an efficient manner.
- Ability to answer pick up the telephone handle and attend to the caller.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time.
- May be indoor or outdoor setting.
- Varied weather conditions are expected.
- May be at different locations while visiting recruiting sources.
- Varying schedule to include mornings, afternoons, evenings, holidays as business dictates.
- Constant use of a computer and other office related equipment.
Required Education, Experience and Languages:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ previous HOSPITALITY recruiting-related experience is required.
- 3 – 5 years of previous customer service experience (preferred)
- 3 – 5 years of previous staffing and recruitment experience (require)
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible, reliable and results-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cohesively and respectfully with corporate office staff as part of a team.
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish.
- This is a full time position working and must be flexible to work other times, including weekends, and extra hours as required.
Employment Requirements: Employees must be able to furnish necessary identification providing eligibility to work in the United States as defined in the immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). If hired, the employee must complete and submit an Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) at the start of employment. This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.